How do you find new EDM?

For me I keep up with

• Reddit’s EDM page,
  • Spotify’s Daylist
  • and Obviously when I follow artists I like.

What’s your music finding journey look like?

2 Likes

Usually Apple Music gives me the new music I’m looking for every week. They analyze your artists and give you the new music they release every week. I also follow some DJs on twitch and they usually give me new artists and songs I like.

Sometimes I’ll find fun songs in other ways like mixes on YouTube or some recommendations on discord. Pretty set with new music all the time.

1 Like

I actually follow EDM DJs on twitch and they play a lot of songs i’ve never heard before.
Also, watch glovers Live on tiktok is a small place i may find new (to me) music. Or like what Nightshadow said, Apple music makes it easy to find new stuff. Whether it’s actually new or new to me. :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Similar to the Apple Music thing, except I use Spotify. They give me a weekly “Release Radar” playlist with new songs from my favorite artists (plus a few extras).

To get the most out of this,

1. Follow any artist you listen to, and be sure to like any tracks that resonate with your taste
  2. Sift through the release radar every week 3. When u find cool songs, click on View Album to discover more bangers

Also steal song ID’s from friends lol

1 Like